Thursday, August 31, 2017

EP 113 - Kim Begs For Her Life!

EPISODE 113

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Hayes
Directed By: Maria Wagner

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At Brooklyn and Natalie’s Apartment, Natalie enters in a hurry. She throws closes the door and throws her purse on the couch. She then looks around the apartment.

NATALIE: Brooklyn! Brooklyn! Are you home?

She then walks back into the living room.

NATALIE: God. Where could she be?
---

At the Snyder Farm, Carly enters the home. Jack stands from the couch. As he walks over to Carly, she sets her things down.

CARLY: Hey, baby.

The two kiss.

CARLY: So, how was your day?

JACK: It was good. I actually got a job offer.

CARLY: Really? From who?
---

At the Walsh Mansion, Iva walks up to the door with a suitcase. She sighs and knocks on the door. A couple seconds later, Lucinda opens the door.

LUCINDA: Iva? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be on a plane with Diego to your honeymoon destination by now?

IVA: Lucinda, Diego and I did not get married. It is a long story that I will tell you later. Look, I just need to know one thing. Could I stay with you for awhile?
---
---

At Casey and Alison’s Apartment, Casey and Alison are sitting in the living room. They have papers scattered on the table in front of them.

ALISON: (sighs) You wanna take a break with me?

CASEY: I think that’s a good idea. We’ve been at this for hours. But, I have to say, we’ve made incredible progress.

ALISON: Yes, we did. I just can’t believe out court date is so close. It seems like we have so much left to do. I just don’t want to walk into this whole thing unprepared.

CASEY: Honey, there’s always something that is overlooked in a court case this big. But, I don’t think we’ve overlooked anything.

ALISON: Okay. I need to ask you a question. And, I just need for you to be one hundred and ten percent honest with me.

CASEY: Okay. What’s your question?

ALISON: In your professional opinion, do you think we could win this thing? Do you truly believe that we can win this lawsuit against the hospital?
---

At Bob and Kim’s Home, Bob sneaks up to a window. He looks in the living room window, as he watches the events unfold. In the living room, Kim stares down the end of Brooklyn’s gun. She is still horrified.

KIM: Brooklyn, (sniffles) please don’t this.

BROOKLYN: Why shouldn’t I?

KIM: (holding back tears) Brooklyn, if I hurt your father, I never meant to. He just did so many horrific things.

BROOKLYN: So have you. Do you not think I ever researched you? Kim Hughes isn’t exactly the saint everyone makes her out to be. You used to be an adulterous whore.

KIM: Brooklyn, everyone has gotten over that. I am no longer that person. That was ages upon ages ago.

BROOKLYN: It doesn’t matter! You have made yourself out to be this upstanding citizen of society. However, you judge so harshly. Tell me, what gives you the right?
---

Back at the Walsh Mansion, Iva and Lucinda enter the living room. The two sit down on the couch. Iva’s luggage is right beside her.

LUCINDA: Would you like anything?

IVA: No, I’m fine. Thank you.

LUCINDA: So, tell me, what happened?

IVA: (sighs) It really is a long story. I was ready to get married. In fact, I was getting ready to walk down the aisle when I got a call.

LUCINDA: From Diego?

IVA: Yes. He...broke things off.

LUCINDA: Oh my god.

IVA: I next found out that Lily had written him a check to get out of my life. He took it. Apparently, he ripped it up.

LUCINDA: Then why did he call of the wedding?

IVA: That was my first thought. He said that he called off the wedding because he wanted to think things over about the check. It was at that time that I realized he didn’t love me. I told him that if he didn’t leave, I would. So, here I am.

LUCINDA: And, you need a place to stay?

IVA: Correct. So, will you let me stay here?

LUCINDA: Iva, Diego has never been my favorite person. Neither have you. That is no secret. But, I see that you are sad and broken down. And, when people are in that mood, I feel a calling to help them. Right now, I feel a calling to help you. So, yes, you can stay here.

IVA: Thank you, Lucinda. Thank you so much.

Iva and Lucinda hug.
---

Back at Casey and Alison’s Apartment, Alison begins to stack up papers and puts them into files. She closes the files.

CASEY: Ali, we’ve worked on this case so hard. I know that with hard work, comes success. We are bound to win this case.

ALISON: I hope we do. I owe it to everyone in that hospital.

CASEY: You are so amazing. You are so brave. And, I couldn’t be more proud of you for taking this thing on. Head on, that is.

ALISON: Thank you, honey. And, thank you so much for supporting me on this journey. It means a lot to have you in my corner.

Casey and Alison kiss and hug.

CASEY: I love you.

ALISON: I love you too.
---

Back at the Snyder Farm, in the living room, Carly is holding a piece of paper. She then hands it back to Jack.

CARLY: So, you’re the new Commissioner?

JACK: Yes I am.

CARLY: Congrats, baby.

JACK: Thanks, baby.

CARLY: So, when does this position start?

JACK: Effective immediately.

CARLY: What about your PI business.

JACK: I’m gonna sell it.

CARLY: To who?

JACK: Margo. She wants to keep her head in the game.

CARLY: (laughs) Classic Margo.
---

Back at Brooklyn and Natalie’s Apartment, in the living room, Natalie walks over to her purse. She digs through her purse and retrieves her phone. She dials on it and puts it up to her ear. The phone rings.

BROOKLYN: (voice over) Hey, this is Brooklyn. Sorry I can’t get to my phone right now. But, if you leave me a short message, I’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP. Bye.

(BEEP)

NATALIE: Honey, it’s me. Look, I haven’t seen you in forever. Please, give me a call back as soon as you can. Love you. Bye.

Natalie hangs up the phone. A worried look comes upon her face.

NATALIE: Why do I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen? Oh god I hope that I am so wrong about this feeling. I really hope I am.
---

Back at Bob and Kim’s Home, in the living room, Kim raises her hands.

KIM: No, I don’t have the right to judge people. It is a terrible thing to do. But, do I really deserve to die for that?

BROOKLYN: Do you not get it? You judged the wrong person. You judged my father for no damn good reason.

KIM: (sobs) Brooklyn, please. Don’t kill me. I have such a life here. I have people who rely on me. I have grandchildren and children still alive. I have a husband who needs me.

BROOKLYN: It looks like people are gonna have to find someone new to rely on. You’re gonna die today. Enjoy hell.

Kim shuts her eyes. Brooklyn holds her finger on the trigger. She is about to shoot, when she is knocked over the head with a vase. Kim opens her eyes. She sees Bob. She is shocked at what happens. She begins to cry and runs over to him. The two hug.

KIM: (cries) I was so scared.

BOB: Shhh. I know. I know. It’s okay. I’m here.

KIM: (cries) Thank god.

Kim wipes her tears. The two come off the hug and look down at Brooklyn. The camera pans to the floor on an unconscious Brooklyn.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 113***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...