Tuesday, August 29, 2017

EP 112 - Bob Puts The Pieces Together

EPISODE 112

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Hayes
Directed By: Brett Hellman

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At Iva and Diego’s Home, Iva enters the home. She slams the door. She then walks into the living room and over to the bar cart. She pours herself a glass of scotch. As she goes to pour another, she is tapped on the shoulder. She drops her glass and gasp. She turns around and is shock at what she sees.

DIEGO: Hello, Iva.
---

At Java Underground, Natalie and Bob are sitting at a table. They both are drinking a cup of coffee. The two are also splitting a bagel.

NATALIE: Thanks for the coffee and bagel.

BOB: No problem. I was shocked to not see Brooklyn at that disaster of a wedding with you. How come she didn’t tag along?

NATALIE: Well, we got into this little fight last night. And, now, I actually have no clue where she is. It is all a mystery to me.
---
---

At the LakeView, in the Ballroom, Lily is sitting at the mini bar. She is drinking a glass of champagne. Holden enters and sits next to her.

HOLDEN: How many glasses is that?

LILY: I lost count.

HOLDEN: Lily, I believe you did the right thing.

LILY: Did I? Maybe Iva was right. Think about it. I hate Diego. I really do. But, did I really have the right getting involved in their relationship? God, why couldn’t I have just been happy for them like a normal person?

HOLDEN: Honey, I don’t think anyone could be happy for them. Diego is such a dangerous man. Iva’s done some screwed up things in her past, but she’s done nothing along the lines of his misdeeds.

Lily let’s out a sigh.

HOLDEN: Okay, what are you thinking about?

LILY: I’m thinking about going to Iva and apologizing.
---

At Bob and Kim’s Home, Brooklyn motions Kim to the couch. She sits.

KIM: Brooklyn, please. Just...put the gun away. We can talk calmly.

BROOKLYN: Kim, I have a feeling that this is the only I can get you to really listen to me. I need you to hear every single word.

KIM: Okay. I’ll listen. Just...please...don’t shoot.

BROOKLYN: Well, if you try and pull anything, I’ll have no choice. Do you understand my one instruction?

KIM: I do. I won’t pull anything.

BROOKLYN: Okay. Now, it is time I tell you my father’s thoughts.
---

Back at the LakeView, in the Ballroom, Lily finishes off her champagne.

LILY: I am so glad that Iva bought the good stuff.

HOLDEN: Yeah. That’s great. Anyway, are you sure that you should go to Iva and apologize for what you did?

LILY: I absolutely should. Hearing her talk about what I did, from her point of view, made me feel something. Yes, Diego is a terrible man. However, she really does love him.

HOLDEN: Lily, he took the money. He doesn’t really love her.

LILY: Actually, he didn’t take the money.

HOLDEN: What do you mean?

LILY: At the time, I thought he took it. I mean, he took the check out of my hands. But, I checked my bank account this morning, and I am not down by 500 thousand. Holden, Diego did not take that money. He loves Iva. And, Iva loves him.
---

Back at Iva and Diego’s Home, in the living room, Iva steps over the broken glass. She moves passed Diego. She then turns around.

IVA: I thought you would be gone from Oakdale by now. After all, you are half a million dollars richer. You could be on a jet…

DIEGO: Iva, I didn’t take the money.

IVA: What?

DIEGO: I ripped up the check. In fact, after I ripped up, I put in the fireplace. I did not take Lily’s money. I couldn’t do it.

IVA: Okay, now I’m confused. You called me. You said that the wedding was not happening today. You said you were calling things off.

DIEGO: I did. But, I only did that because I needed time.

IVA: Time for what?

DIEGO: To weigh all options.

IVA: Do you love me?

DIEGO: What? Of course I do.

IVA: Apparently not. Because, if you did, you would’ve ripped that check up right in front of Lily’s face. But, you needed time to ‘weigh your options’. You called off our wedding! (sobs) You never loved me, Diego. And, I am not sure I ever loved you.

DIEGO: (stepping closer) Iva, I really do…

Iva slaps Diego.

IVA: Don’t you come near me! You need to leave.

DIEGO: What?

IVA: Go pack a bag. Go get a room at a hotel. You are not staying here. We are not staying the same home. So, if you don’t leave, I will. We are so done.
---

Back at Bob and Kim’s Home, Brooklyn points the gun at Kim.

BROOKLYN: He was hurt. God, he was so hurt. He was a huge fan of your’s, Kim. He loved your work. All he wanted to be was your biggest fan.

KIM: He wanted a lot more than that.

BROOKLYN: I am still talking! You do not get to talk!

A horrified look comes across Kim’s face.

BROOKLYN: He considered you a celebrity. You were the light of his life. All he wanted was to make you happy. But, you continued to shut him down. God, you are such a selfish bitch. You hurt him. God, you killed any love he had left in him. And, since you killed that love that my father had, I have to kill you.

Kim stares down the gun. The camera zooms out on Brooklyn holding Kim at gunpoint. She is absolutely horrified.
---

Back at Java Underground, Natalie takes a sip of her coffee.

BOB: If you don’t mind telling me, what was your fight about?

NATALIE: It was a stupid fight. But, Brooklyn told me a secret.

BOB: A secret? What secret did she tell you?

NATALIE: Who her real father is.

BOB: Who is her father?

NATALIE: Well, I didn’t know who he was until I went to my grandmother Lucinda for some information. His name is Douglas Cummings. Apparently he was a bad guy.

BOB: Oh my goodness. Yes. Yes, he was.

Then, Natalie’s phone rings. She gets it from her purse.

NATALIE: Will you excuse me? This is about the boutique.

BOB: Of course. Go right ahead.

NATALIE: Thank you.

Natalie gets up and walks off to take her call. Bob takes a sip of his coffee. He then begins to think and becomes deep in thought.

(FLASHBACK)

BOB: What does the note say?

KIM: Dearest Kim, I’ve always wanted your autograph. You made me so happy every time I saw you. Hopefully, getting an autograph of you, will make me even happier.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

(FLASHBACK)

BOB: Well, you’ve received those flowers and those autographs.

KIM: Hold on a second. Do you think the two are linked?

BOB: No, I’m not saying that. I’m just saying that you have to be extra careful. We still don’t know what is going on.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

Bob comes out of his thoughts.

BOB: Oh my god. Brooklyn’s been sending the notes.

Then, Bob calls Kim. A couple seconds pass. She doesn’t answer. Bob hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket. He then stands and rushes out. Then, Natalie comes back to the table.

NATALIE: (looking around) Bob? Bob?

The camera zooms in on Natalie’s face.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 112***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...