Tuesday, August 15, 2017

EP 108 - Lily Sets The Record Straight

EPISODE 108

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Hayes
Directed By: Maria Wagner

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At the Mona Lisa, Sheila leans into her conversation with Parker.

SHEILA: You want to marry me?

PARKER: You bet I do.

SHEILA: Parker, that is quite the question to ask someone. That is quite the question to ask someone who is having doubts about the relationship.

PARKER: Well, that’s the thing. I am hoping that I can put those doubts to rest. I love you, Sheila. Please. Marry me. Just say ‘yes’.
---

At Brooklyn and Natalie’s Apartment, Natalie enters the living room. She is holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. She walks over to the couch and sets everything down on the coffee table. Brooklyn is sitting on the couch. Natalie sits next to her.

NATALIE: (opening the wine) So, did you pick a movie?

Natalie pours two glasses of wine.

BROOKLYN: No. Not yet.

NATALIE: Look, I know it is hard to pick which Bridget Jones movie to indulge in. But, I did expect you to have a choice made by now.

BROOKLYN: Natalie, I don’t think we’re watching a movie tonight.

NATALIE: What? Why not? Is everything okay?

BROOKLYN: No. Everything's not okay.
---

At Diego and Iva’s Home, there is a loud banging at the door. Diego comes into the living room. He walks to the door.

DIEGO: (opening the door) Lily. Iva’s not here.

LILY: I’m not here to see Iva. I’m here to see you. It is time that we had a little chat. It is time that I told you what’s on my mind.
---
---

At Amy and Marcus’ Apartment, there is a knock at the door. Amy enters the living room and goes to the door.

AMY: (opening the door) JJ. What are you doing here?

JJ: I just thought I would come over and have you answer a burning question of mine. So, you got a second?

AMY: Yeah. Sure. Come on in.

JJ enters. Amy shuts the door and turns around.

AMY: So, what is this question that you have?

JJ: I just wanted to know if you were interested in me?
---

At the Murphy Home, Madison and Johnny are in the living room. They are sitting on the couch, eating popcorn, and watching a movie. The closing credits begin to scroll and Johnny shuts off the television. Madison puts the bowl of popcorn on the table.

MADISON: That was such a good movie.

JOHNNY: Told you that I have good taste.

MADISON: I should’ve never doubted you.

JOHNNY: Did the baby like it?

MADISON: (laughs) I think it liked the popcorn more.

JOHNNY: Probably. So, I don’t have to be back at my dad’s house for awhile. Would you like me to stay longer?

MADISON: I would love that. We can talk.

JOHNNY: Okay. What do you wanna talk about?

MADISON: How about we choose a name for our child?
---

Back at the Mona Lisa, Sheila and Parker are holding hands.

SHEILA: Do you really love me that much?

PARKER: Of course I love you enough to marry you.

SHEILA: Parker, I’ve been married before. It is a big step. It is not a thing to be taken lightly. Marriage is hard…

PARKER: And, amazing. At least that is what I’ve heard.

SHEILA: It is amazing. Well, it can be, with the right person.

PARKER: Do you think I am the right person?

SHEILA: I think so.

PARKER: Does that mean you’ll say ‘yes’?

SHEILA: It does. The answer is ‘yes’. I’ll marry you.

Parker leans over and kisses Sheila.
---

Back at the Murphy Home, in the Living Room, Johnny sets the remote on the table. He then takes a handful of popcorn and eats it.

JOHNNY: So, what names do you like?

MADISON: Let’s start with girl names.

JOHNNY: Okay. Tell me what you like.

MADISON: I love the name Hayden. Or Mary, or Shawna.

JOHNNY: Those are really beautiful names.

MADISON: Thanks. What about you?

JOHNNY: I like the name Cara. Or Dina.

MADISON: Cara’s a good one. What about a boy name?

JOHNNY: Definitely Derek or Easton.

MADISON: I like the name Easton. In fact, I like all the names that you suggested. Johnny, I was nervous at first. I didn’t know what to do when I got the news that I was pregnant. However, now, I see nothing but a bright future for us. And, I can’t wait to live out that future…with you.

JOHNNY: I love you.

MADISON: I love you too.
---

Back at Amy and Marcus’ Apartment, Amy and JJ sit on the couch.

AMY: Interested? What do you mean by that?

JJ: Amy, when we went out that night, I did it as a friendly date. And, you probably went out with me thinking we were friends. But, I got to thinking.

AMY: What’d you get to thinking about?

JJ: Well, what if we became more than friends?

AMY: Are you saying that you want a relationship?

JJ: I think it would be nice. You are very pretty.

AMY: (laughs) Well, thanks. You don’t look so bad yourself.

JJ: Thank you. So, what do you say?

AMY: JJ, I can’t be in a relationship with you. Ever.
---

Back at Brooklyn and Natalie’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Brooklyn takes a sip of her wine. She then sits the glass down on the table.

NATALIE: Brooklyn, what’s going on?

BROOKLYN: (sighs) Natalie, this isn’t gonna be easy.

NATALIE: What’s not going to be easy?

BROOKLYN: I’ve been keeping a secret from you.

NATALIE: A secret? Brooklyn, what is this secret?

BROOKLYN: I haven’t been completely honest about my past.

NATALIE: You are scaring me right now. You really need to come clean to me. What part of your past is unknown to me?

BROOKLYN: My father. This whole time you have been lead to believe that my father was just your average man. However, he was far from it.

NATALIE: Who was your father?

BROOKLYN: He was a man who lived in Oakdale.

NATALIE: What was his name?

BROOKLYN: Douglas Cummings.
---

Back at Diego and Iva’s Home, Diego and Lily walk into the living room.

DIEGO: Lily, I’m getting married tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do. I don’t have time to listen to your grievances.

LILY: I don’t care. You will listen to what I have to say.

DIEGO: If it makes you shut up.

LILY: Diego, we have quite the history. That history has made me realize what a dangerous man you are. However, my biological mother has decided to see the good in you. I don’t really know why she loves you. Maybe she’s lonely. Maybe she just needs a man in her bed. Anyway, tomorrow is a big day. Not only for your relationship...but for her.

DIEGO: Lily, cut to the chase.

LILY: Fine. I will. Your wedding to Iva will not happen tomorrow.

The camera zooms in on Lily’s very serious face.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 108***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...