Thursday, August 10, 2017

EP 107 - Kim Thinks About Douglas

EPISODE 107

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Hayes
Directed By: Michael Eilbaum

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At Craig’s Home, in the Living Room, Carly puts her hands on her hips. She then walks a little bit closer to Craig.

CARLY: You think I’m playing you?

CRAIG: I do. So, are you?

CARLY: Now, Craig, if I was playing you, do you think I’d tell you? For Christ sakes, I thought you knew that I was smarter than that.
---

At Bob and Kim’s Home, Kim enters the living room. She walks over to the tea set and pours herself a cup. Then, there is a knock at the door. She sets her teacup down and walks over to the door.

KIM: (opening the door) May I help you?

MAN: Are you Kim?

KIM: I am.

MAN: I have a package for you.

KIM: Oh.

The man hands Kim a tablet.

MAN: Sign.

Kim sings her signature. The delivery man then hands her a package.

MAN: Have a good night.

KIM: You as well.

Kim shuts the door. She then walks to the couch, with the package. She then opens the package. Inside is a photo of Douglas Cummings. Kim sits on the couch.

KIM: (shocks) What the hell is this?
---
---

At the Mona Lisa, Sheila and Parker sit at a table.

SHEILA: I am so glad that you decided to come out with me tonight.

PARKER: Well, I couldn’t resist coming out with my best gal.

SHEILA: Yeah. See, that’s why I asked you out tonight.

PARKER: I don’t understand. What do you mean?

SHEILA: I’m not sure I can be you girl for much longer. Parker, I think that it is time that we end this thing between us.
---

At Java Underground, Katie comes back to her table. Henry is still sitting at that table. Katie sets her refilled coffee mug down and sits.

HENRY: Tell me something…, is it that hard to imagine me with a child? Is it that hard to imagine me going to baseball games and PTA meetings?

KATIE: Kind of. Yeah. It really is hard to imagine.

HENRY: And, why is that?

KATIE: Well, honey, that’s just not you. You like to live life on the edge. You like to be a playboy. That’s why I…

HENRY: That’s why what?

KATIE: That’s why I think it is unfair that you handed Barbara this huge ultimatum. You can’t expect her to make a decision like this. Now, Barbara and I aren’t exactly friends, but I’m taking her side on this baby thing.
---

Back at Craig’s Home, Carly grabs her purse.

CARLY: So, I guess I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow morning?

CRAIG: I guess so. I also guess that I can trust you.

CARLY: You’re gonna have to, if you want my help.

CRAIG: I do want your help.

CARLY: I know that.

Craig and Carly walk over to the door.

CRAIG: Can’t wait to see where this partnership goes.

CARLY: Me neither. It will be very interesting.

CRAIG: Yes. It will be.
---

Back at the Mona Lisa, Sheila and Parker are drinking coffee.

PARKER: Are you breaking up with me?

SHEILA: That’s the thing. I think that I have to.

PARKER: Has my mom gotten to you?

SHEILA: No. No, she has not.

PARKER: Then what is going on? Tell me.

SHEILA: Madison is pregnant. But, you already know that. I just think that I should be there for her. My child is more important. And, I don’t see this thing between us going anywhere. So, it has to end. I have to get my priorities straight.

PARKER: So, you’re dumping me because it won't go anywhere?

SHEILA: That is part of it. Yes.

PARKER: What if it does go somewhere?

SHEILA: What do you mean?

PARKER: Let’s get married. Become my wife.
---

Back at Java Underground, Henry is standing outside. He is on his phone. He dials and puts the phone to his ear.

HENRY: Hey, Babs. It’s me. Look, I need to speak to you ASAP. So, if you could come home right away, that’d be great. I love you. Bye.

Henry hangs up and walks off.
---

Back at Bob and Kim’s Home, Kim sets the photo on the coffee table.

KIM: Douglas Cummings. I haven’t thought of him in years. Why am I just getting this now? Why have I just received this. Who’s doing this? Who is doing these terrible things to me? It can’t be him. Come on, Kim. Think. Who could be after you...., and why?

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 107***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...