Monday, February 5, 2018

EP 158 - Dusty Thinks About Janet

EPISODE 158


Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Gregory
Co-Executive Producer: Casey Hutchison

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

PREVIOUSLY ON AS THE WORLD TURNS
Lisa revealed to Emma that Bruce wants her back after all of this time. Emma revealed that she has been thinking about her past with Cal.

Bob ran into Bruce and revisited the past of Bruce and Lisa’s affair.

Lily and Cal reconnected. Lily revealed to Cal how much Lucinda has fallen because of her alcoholism.

Marshall told Iva that he is going to choose her.

Paul was angry at Barbara for hiring Julian at BRO. However, Barbara told Paul that she hired Julian to keep an enemy close.

At Tom and Margo’s Home, in the Kitchen, Margo is sitting at the kitchen table. Her laptop is in front of her. She is wearing a pair of reading glasses and it is also apparent that she is taking notes on whatever is on her laptop screen. Then, Tom enters.

TOM: Hey, honey.

Tom walks over to the sink, picks up a glass by the sink, turns on the water and fills the glass. He then walks over to Margo.

TOM: What are you working on?

MARGO: The Julian thing.

TOM: (sitting down) Oh. How’s it coming along?

MARGO: (looking up) To tell you the truth, not so well.

At Dusty and Rosanna’s Home, in the Living Room, Dusty is looking at a picture of he and Janet on his phone. Then, Rosanna comes down the stairs and enters the room.

ROSANNA: Hey, honey.

DUSTY: Hey.

Dusty shuts off his phone and puts it in his pocket.

ROSANNA: What were you looking at just now?

DUSTY: Oh, nothing. Just a photo on my camera roll.

ROSANNA: Of who?

DUSTY: Excuse me?

ROSANNA: Who was in the photo?

DUSTY: Janet.

At Julian’s Penthouse, in the Living Room, Julian is sitting on the couch. His feet are up on his coffee table. He is drinking a beer. On his lap is a file folder. He is looking over some formulas for his anti-aging cream. Then, there is a knock at the door. He lets out a sigh. He then puts his beer and folder on the table in front of him. He gets up from the couch and walks over to the door.

JULIAN: (opening the door) Paul. What a surprise this is.

PAUL: Shut up.

JULIAN: Excuse me?

PAUL: We need to talk. Now!

At Katie’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Katie and Henry are sitting on the couch. Both of them are drinking a martini.

KATIE: Yes, I am officially over Julian.

HENRY: Congratulations.

Henry and Katie clink their glasses.

HENRY: So, does it feel good?

KATIE: You bet it does.

HENRY: I do have a question for you by the way.

KATIE: And, what question would that be?

HENRY: What was the final nail in the coffin for you?

Back at Dusty and Rosanna’s Home, in the Living Room, Rosanna goes to Dusty.

DUSTY: Look, I didn’t mean to trot out photos of her. And, I’m sorry if it hurts you. It’s just...it’s so close to the one year anniversary of her passing.

ROSANNA: Dusty, don’t apologize. There’s no rule about not looking at photos of someone you loved for many years.

DUSTY: Thanks for understanding.

ROSANNA: Of course I understand. Janet was everything to you.

DUSTY: Yeah. She was. But, now you are everything to me.

ROSANNA: You’re everything to me too.

Dusty and Rosanna kiss.

ROSANNA: I love you.

DUSTY: I love you too.

Back at Katie’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Katie takes a sip of her martini. She then sets the glass down on the table in front of her.

KATIE: I bumped into Julian at Java Underground.

HENRY: Really? When?

KATIE: Yesterday. And, it was that run-in that made me realize that it’s time to let go of any feeling I ever had for that man. He just showed me how much of a piece of scum he is. And, I don’t need that in my life.

HENRY: No, you do not. I’m proud of you.

KATIE: Thank you so much.

HENRY: You’re a strong woman.

KATIE: I appreciate you for saying that. And, to tell you the truth, I don’t care if I ever see Julian Stenbeck ever again.

HENRY: I hear that.

Henry takes a sip of his martini.

Back at Tom and Margo’s Home, in the Kitchen, Margo closes her laptop.

TOM: What do you mean the case isn’t going well?

MARGO: It seems that a lot of stuff I was going to use as evidence as all of the sudden disappeared from the face of the Earth.

TOM: Are you kidding?

MARGO: No.

TOM: So, you think Julian is moving his money and these people he got the money from are helping him cover his business tracks?

MARGO: That is exactly what’s going on, Tom.

TOM: So, what are you gonna do about this whole thing?

MARGO: I’m gonna dig that much harder. And, I’m gonna find a partner to help me out that hates Julian just as much as I do.

TOM: And, who do you think hates Julian more than you?

MARGO: Dusty Donovan.

Back at Julian’s Penthouse, in the Living Room, Paul is now in the room. Julian shuts the door, turns around, and walks over to him.

JULIAN: I take it you’ve heard about my hiring?

PAUL: I’m the Co-CEO and you’ll be working in my division. So, yeah, of course I have heard about your recent hiring.

JULIAN: And, I also take it that you are here to tell me to stay far away from BRO?

PAUL: Actually, I’m here to tell you the exact opposite.

JULIAN: Really?

PAUL: Yes. In fact, I’m here to welcome you to the company. Welcome aboard. I can’t wait to start work with you tomorrow.

JULIAN: Is that so?

PAUL: You bet.

JULIAN: I don’t believe you.

PAUL: Believe what you want to believe. Oh, and I can’t wait to see these formulas you’ve been working on. I think this will be the start of a great working relationship.

The camera pans back and forth and ends up zooms in on Paul.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 158***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...