Tuesday, October 10, 2017

EP 124 - Rosanna Reveals Her Condition

EPISODE 124

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Written By: Martin C. Layton
Executive Producer: Dawn Gregory
Directed By: Jennifer Pepperman

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At Lily and Holden’s Home, in Lily and Holden’s Bedroom, all the lights are off. Holden is asleep in bed. Lily is out of bed. She is staring out the window. Then, Holden rolls over. When he notices Lily isn’t there, he awakens.

HOLDEN: Lily…?

LILY: (turning around) Holden, go back to sleep, honey.

HOLDEN: (sitting up) Are you alright.

LILY: I’m fine. I just had another nightmare.

HOLDEN: (getting out of bed) Oh my god.

Holden goes to her. He puts his arms around her.

HOLDEN: Are you okay?

LILY: Yeah. I’m fine.

HOLDEN: (turning on a lamp) I can tell you aren’t. You’re shaking.

LILY: Okay. Yeah. You’re right. I’m not fine. And, if these nightmares continue, I will never be fine ever again.
---

At Dusty’s Home, Rosanna is down in the living room. She is pacing back and forth. She is also very deep in thought.

(FLASHBACK)

DR. MINSHEW: Your MRI images were very shocking to me. What I saw was something I have never seen. That is because of the mass and magnitude.

ROSANNA: Doctor, what does all of this mean?

DR. MINSHEW: Rosanna, you have a brain tumor.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

As Rosanna comes out of her flashback, Dr. Minshew’s voice echoes on the words ‘brain tumor’. Then, Dusty enters. He goes to Rosanna and taps her on the shoulder. Rosanna jumps back as she turns around.

DUSTY: Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.

ROSANNA: Dusty, you almost gave me a heart attack.

DUSTY: Again, sorry. By the looks of it, you seemed very deep in thought.

ROSANNA: That’s because I was.

DUSTY: Well, what were you thinking about?
---

At Sierra and Marshall’s Penthouse (formerly known as Sierra’s Penthouse), in the Living Room, Marshall is on the phone.

MARSHALL: (on the phone) And, are you sure everything is a go? Great! Thank you so much, Mr. Wagner. This is just wonderful! Thanks again.

Then, Sierra enters the living room with two glasses of wine. She walks over to Marshall and gives him a glass.

MARSHALL: Thanks, babe.

SIERRA: Yeah. No problem. Who was that over the phone?

MARSHALL: Just a friend of mine.

SIERRA: Oh. And, what are you so excited about?

MARSHALL: Well, I just got a call from this friend of mine that something I’ve wanted for a very long time might finally be mine.

SIERRA: Oh really? And, what is this something?

MARSHALL: Well, I am one step closer to becoming the Mayor of Oakdale.
---
---

At Alison and Casey’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Alison and Casey are both having a glass of champagne. The camera zooms out from their glasses clinking.

ALISON: I can’t believe that we won this whole battle.

CASEY: I know right.

ALISON: So, she just walked away? Just like that?

CASEY: You better believe she did.

ALISON: I’m shocked.

CASEY: I was too.

ALISON: And, are you sure I get to return to work?

CASEY: Yes. I am sure.

ALISON: That is great news! Plus, it is also great news for every nurse out there who has ever been wrongfully terminated.

CASEY: It really is.

ALISON: Thank you for everything you did during this whole mess.

CASEY: It was my pleasure. Truly.
---

At Betsy’s Penthouse, in the Living Room, Betsy throws her purse and keys down on the couch. She then steps closer to Diana and Steve.

BETSY: You lying, scheming, vindictive little witch! I guess it is true that you will stop at nothing to make yourself look irresistible to Steve! I just never thought you would sink this low for his affection!

STEVE: What the hell is going on here?

BETSY: Oh, has Diana not told you about her twisted little scenario that she has cooked up to win you back?

STEVE: Win me back?

BETSY: Yeah.

DIANA: Betsy, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

BETSY: Like hell! I know all about your little plan. Guess what, sweet cheeks, Craig exposed you. He told me all about it.

STEVE: Betsy, what did Craig tell you?

BETSY: The only reason Diana came over here was to drug you tonight. She was then going to strip you down and strip herself down. Then, she was going to crawl into bed with you. When I came home, I was supposed to see you two naked and in bed together. She wanted to make it look like you two had sex with one another.

STEVE: Are you kidding?

BETSY: Nope. Not in the slightest.

STEVE: Diana, is this true?
---

Back at Alison and Casey’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Alison and Casey are making out. They then come off of their kissing.

ALISON: You are the best husband in the whole world.

CASEY: Thanks. I try.

ALISON: What you did for me was just so amazing. You really showed that hospital who’s boss. Thank you so much.

CASEY: Now, now, I can’t take all the credit. You did your part too. In fact, without you, there would be no justice in that hospital. You really flipped everything upside down.

ALISON: I guess I did, didn’t I? I can’t wait to walk in that hospital knowing that I did what was right for me and every nurse in the world.

CASEY: You are so brave. God, I love you.

ALISON: I love you too.

Casey and Alison continue to kiss.
---

Back at Sierra’s Penthouse, in the Living Room, Marshall sets his phone down on the table. He then takes a drink of his wine.

SIERRA: You might be the next Mayor of Oakdale?

MARSHALL: You bet.

SIERRA: Here I thought that we decided to step away from business for awhile. I could’ve sworn I heard you agree to that.

MARSHALL: I did agree to step away from business when it came to WorldWide. In fact, stepping back from WorldWide for a bit gave me some time to focus on my true career path. I really have always wanted to be the Mayor of this town.

SIERRA: But, you haven’t always lived in Oakdale.

MARSHALL: I’ve followed its political climate for decades.

SIERRA: Is this really something you want?

MARSHALL: Yes, it is.

SIERRA: I just never saw this coming. After all, I didn’t even know that you followed politics this closely. Especially the ins and outs of this town’s politics.

MARSHALL: Well, you learn something new everyday.

SIERRA: I guess that saying holds true.
---

Back at Lily and Holden’s Home, in Lily and Holden’s Bedroom, Lily and Holden go over to the small couch in their bedroom. They both sit on it.

HOLDEN: Have your therapy session not been working for you?

LILY: They have. I mean, the nightmares have definitely not been as frequent since I started my sessions. However, they are still there. And, they are keeping me from living a full and healthy life. I’m not sure how much longer I can take them.

HOLDEN: Honey, we can look into getting you more sessions with Doctor Murphy. Do you think that more session will help?

LILY: Holden, don’t you get it? I don’t want more sessions. I just want this whole thing to be over. I just want my life to get back to the way it used to be.

HOLDEN: Honey, we agreed that it was going to take time. But, time is on our side here. Plus, we are on one another’s sides.

LILY: I know that. But, I’m just not sure that, that is enough anymore.

HOLDEN: It is enough. Together, we are unstoppable. PTSD will not break the bond we share. It will not break your strength. I will not let that happen. I promise you that. Come here, my lovely.

Holden and Lily embrace.
---

Back at Betsy’s Penthouse, in the Living Room, Diana sets her handbag on the bar cart. She then turns around to face Betsy and Steve.

BETSY: Go on, Diana. Tell him everything. Right now!

STEVE: Diana, were you planning to drug me?

DIANA: Alright! It’s true!

BETSY: I knew it!

STEVE: Diana, why would you want to do this?

DIANA: Because, I want you back! I was hoping that if Betsy saw you in bed with me, she would go nuts and get so angry at you that she would get rid of you. Then, I would be right there to pick up the pieces.

STEVE: Diana, we will never be together again. You are a part of my past that I never want to dig back up. I’m sorry. But, Betsy is the only woman for me.

BETSY: Did you get that? Did you understand that?

DIANA: Yeah. I got it. I should go.

BETSY: Damn right you should.

Diana grabs her purse and goes to the door.

DIANA: I’m sorry, Steve. Truly.

As Diana opens the door, Betsy walks up to her.

BETSY: Oh, Diana...one more thing.

DIANA: (turning around) Yes?

Betsy then slaps Diana.

BETSY: Don’t ever show your face here again.

Diana then leaves the penthouse. Betsy shuts the door. She then turns around. The camera pans to Betsy, then to Steve.
---

Back at Dusty’s Home, in the Living Room, Rosanna moves closer to Dusty.

ROSANNA: I was honestly thinking about nothing.

DUSTY: Really?

ROSANNA: Yeah.

DUSTY: Rosanna, you don’t have to lie to me. I obviously interrupted you during a thought process that you were very into. I know that you were thinking about something. What’s on your mind?

ROSANNA: Dusty, look, I’m tired. I think I’m just gonna go back to bed.

DUSTY: Come on. Tell me. You can tell me anything. I am here for you regardless. What’s going on in your life right now?

ROSANNA: (sighs) Maybe you should sit.

DUSTY: Ro…

ROSANNA: In fact, we can sit together. Yeah. Let’s do that.

Rosanna and Dusty walk over to the couch. They sit down.

DUSTY: Okay. We’re sitting. What’s up?

ROSANNA: I...I...I’m just not so sure how to tell you this.

DUSTY: Just start wherever you feel is necessary.

ROSANNA: I feels as though I should just come out and say it.

DUSTY: Well, you are free to do that. So, go on.

ROSANNA: Okay. Here it goes.

DUSTY: You can do it, honey.

ROSANNA: (getting choked up) I...I...I...I have a brain tumor, Dusty.

The camera zooms in on Dusty’s shocked, yet worried face.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 124***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...