Thursday, September 7, 2017

EP 115 - Kim & Bob Take A Trip

EPISODE 115

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Hayes
Directed By: Jennifer Pepperman

SAME DAY. AFTERNOON.

At the Mona Lisa, Marshall and Sierra sit down at a table.

SIERRA: I am so glad that we decided not to go to work today.

MARSHALL: Me too. Spending this day with you has been pretty amazing. It gives us time to connect on a whole new level.

SIERRA: Yes. You are so right. So, last night, I got to thinking.

MARSHALL: About?

SIERRA: Our relationship of course.

MARSHALL: And…?

SIERRA: And, I want to take things in a new direction.
---

At Craig’s Home, Diana walks up to the door. She knocks on the door. A couple seconds later, Craig opens the door.

CRAIG: Diana. Hi. What are you doing here?

DIANA: I just wanted to make sure that our plan was still a go.
---

At Brooklyn and Natalie’s Apartment, Lily and Holden enter the apartment. Natalie shuts the door and turns around.

NATALIE: Thanks for coming so quickly.

HOLDEN: Honey, of course.

LILY: Your call sounded pretty urgent. What’s going on?

NATALIE: Well, last night, I made a decision that will affect my future.
---
---

On a Private Jet, Bob and Kim are sitting down next to one another. The two buckle their seat belts, as the plane begins to take off.

KIM: I am so glad that we decided to take a trip.

BOB: Me too. It will give us time to get away from the madness.

KIM: Did you have time to look at the pictures of our hotel room?

BOB: No, I did not.

KIM: Well, I did. And, this hotel room is so lovely. I cannot wait until we get to Paris so you can see it. You’ll be blown away.

Bob grabs Kim’s hand and kisses it.

BOB: I love you, darling.

KIM: I love you too.
---

At the Snyder Farm, in the living room, Sheila puts her purse on the couch. She then walks back over to Carly.

CARLY: You’re absolutely delusional if you think you are going to marry to my son. I will not let this happen.

SHEILA: Carly, when will you get it through your thick skull that we belong together? I love your son. He loves me. Plus, this decision was not made lightly. We discussed this before moving forward.

CARLY: Sheila, I know my son loves you. And, I’m sure you love him. However, this relationship is sick. It is…

SHEILA: Are you only saying that because he used to date my daughter?

CARLY: Did you just hear yourself? Did you hear how wrong that sounded?

SHEILA: Carly, look, I want you to be on board here. Please. For Parker’s sake.

CARLY: Stop acting like you know what is best for my son, you low-life-tramp.
---

Back at the Mona Lisa, Sierra and Marshall are looking at their menus.

MARSHALL: What do you mean a new direction? We already said “I love you”. We’ve already moved in together. What’s next for us?

SIERRA: First, I just want you to know that I’ve thought about this for a very long time now. And, when you hear the idea, I don’t want you to shoot it down.

MARSHALL: Honey, I would never just flat out shoot down an idea of your’s. I like to discuss things first. So, go ahead. Tell me all about this idea of your’s.

SIERRA: Okay. So, you know how we are constantly busy with work?

MARSHALL: Yes.

SIERRA: Well, I have thought about lightening my work load.

MARSHALL: How so?

SIERRA: I thought about stepping down for a little while as CEO.

MARSHALL: Wow. That’s a big step.

SIERRA: Yes, it is. And, I was hoping you’d step down for awhile with me. Now, this would only be a temporary decision.

MARSHALL: Of course it would be. And, nothing would make me happier. I would love to temporarily step back with you.

SIERRA: Really?

MARSHALL: Really.

Sierra and Marshall smile at one another.

MARSHALL: Were you thinking of putting Lucinda in your place?

SIERRA: Actually, I was thinking of giving Lily a call.
---

Back at Brooklyn and Natalie’s Apartment, in the living room, Holden is sitting in a chair by the couch. Natalie and Lily are sitting on the couch.

LILY: So, what big life decision have you made?

NATALIE: Well, tomorrow is Brooklyn’s funeral.

HOLDEN: Are you sure you’re up for going?

NATALIE: Even though, she died doing terrible things, I still have to go. It is only right that I pay my respects to my girlfriend.

LILY: Okay. Of course. What happens after?

NATALIE: Well, I’m glad that you asked. After Brooklyn’s funeral, I will be leaving town. I’ll be moving to San Francisco.

LILY: Wow.

HOLDEN: Why are you moving, honey?

NATALIE: Well, I got a job offer to move my boutique there. I sold my store to this chain and they want me to run my store from their main chain location.

LILY: Wow.

NATALIE: Mom, please say something besides ‘wow’. Come on. Just...please...tell me that you’re happy for me.

LILY: Natalie, I am happy for you. And, if this is what you really want, then go for it. Chase your dreams. Life is too short.

Holden walks over to Lily and Natalie.

HOLDEN: Your mom is right. Plus, we have a new vacation destination. I can’t wait to visit you in San Francisco.

They all laugh.

LILY: You know what? I could use a hug.

HOLDEN: I think I could too.

Holden, Lily, Natalie form a group hug.

LILY: We love you, honey.

NATALIE: I love you too mom and dad. I love you too.
---

Back on the Private Jet, the seat belt sign is now off. Kim and Bob are now curled up together on the jet’s mini couch.

BOB: We’ve been through so much this past year.

KIM: My cancer.

BOB: Rita.

KIM: Brooklyn.

BOB: I am so glad that we were able to overcome all these obstacles. Not one of them threw us off track. We still love one another.

KIM: That’s right. Our vows still hold true.

BOB: I love you so much, Kim.

KIM: I love you too, Bob.

Kim and Bob kiss.
---

Back at Craig’s Home, Diana enters. Craig shuts the door. He turns around. Craig and Diana then proceed to walk into the living room.

CRAIG: Diana, I have had time to think about this plan.

DIANA: Please, don’t tell me that you're backing out.

CRAIG: That’s the thing. I don’t know quite yet.

DIANA: What do you mean you don’t know, Craig? It is pretty darn simple. Either you’re in, or you’re out. Which one is it gonna be?

CRAIG: Diana, I have a lot going on right now. As you know, I just acquired a fashion empire. I’m in the middle of transferring everything over to myself.

DIANA: I know. I read it in the paper.

CRAIG: Then, you know the stress I’m under.

DIANA: Cry me a river. I am being chased by a record producer/drug lord. I have bigger fish to fry than you. But, that doesn’t stop me from completing a mission.

CRAIG: Good point.

DIANA: Craig, don’t you miss it?

CRAIG: Miss what?

DIANA: Being loved. Being loved by a woman. Don’t you miss Betsy’s touch? Don’t you miss hearing her voice in your home? Don’t you miss her…

CRAIG: Of course I miss her.

DIANA: I am giving you a chance to get her back. All you have to do is help me. Come on. Say it. Say you’ll help me. Please.

A short silence falls across the room.

CRAIG: What do you suggest we do?

DIANA: I am so happy you asked me.
---

Back at the Snyder Farm, in the living room, Carly steps closer to Sheila.

SHEILA: Insulting me will not get you anywhere, Carly.

CARLY: Cut the bull crap. Look, you talk about me having a thick skull. Apparently, you have one yourself. When are you gonna get it through your head that you are not marrying my child? How clear do I have to make that to you?

SHEILA: Carly, we are getting married. And, there’s nothing you can do about it? Do I make myself clear?

There’s a short pause. Then, Carly slaps Sheila.

CARLY: You will not marry him! Do I make myself clear?!

The camera zooms in on Sheila holding her cheek.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 115***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...