Tuesday, March 21, 2017

EP 65 - Faith Makes A Move On Paul

EPISODE 65

Created By: Irna Phillips
Written By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Dawn Hayes
Directed By: Maria Wagner

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

At the Mona Lisa, Sabrina and Iva are at the bar having martinis.

IVA: Thanks for meeting me for drinks.

SABRINA: Of course. I needed a break. You were the getaway excuse.

IVA: Well, I’m happy to be that for you. However, I do have an ulterior motive for calling you here for drinks.

SABRINA: I don’t understand. What’s the ulterior motive?

IVA: I called you here so I could apologize to you.
---

At Alison and Casey’s Apartment, Casey and Alison enter. Casey shuts the door behind them. Alison sets her purse on the couch.

CASEY: Do you want anything?

ALISON: No. No, I just want to go to bed.

CASEY: Okay. I understand. I’ll make your appointment for the evacuation of the fetus. Then, I’ll come to bed.

ALISON: Okay. Sounds good.

CASEY: Alison, I love…

Alison walks off to the bedroom. She slams the door.

CASEY: ...you.
---

At BRO, in the Lab, Faith is standing outside the lab. She is carrying a file and is about to enter. Before she does, she unbuttons some buttons on her blouse.

FAITH: Showtime.

Faith enters the lab. She goes to Paul who is sitting down at a table. He is on his computer, typing a report.

FAITH: (handing over the file) Here you go.

PAUL: Thank you.

FAITH: Yeah. So…

PAUL: So?

FAITH: Do you like my new blouse? It is the first thing I’ve bought with the money I’ve gotten from this job.

PAUL: (looking up) It looks very nice.

FAITH: I’m glad you like it, Mr. Ryan.

Faith pauses for a moment.

FAITH: Oh, what the hell. What have I’ve got to lose.

Faith kisses Paul.
---
---

At Lily and Holden’s Home, Lily, Holden, and Natalie are in the kitchen. Holden and Natalie are setting the table, as Lily stirs a pot of noodles.

LILY: I think it is so great that your friend Brooklyn decided to join us for dinner.

HOLDEN: I am glad that you are making friends to help you with college.

NATALIE: She is quite the friend. She is so sweet. You two are going to love her.

LILY: I’m sure that we will, honey. I truly can’t wait to meet her.

Then, the doorbell is rung.

NATALIE: Oh. That must be her.

Natalie goes to the door.

NATALIE: (opening the door) Hey.

BROOKLYN: Hey.

NATALIE: Please, come in.

Brooklyn enters. Lily and Holden enter the room.

LILY: Hi, Brooklyn.

BROOKLYN: Hi.

HOLDEN: We are Natalie’s parents. I’m Holden.

LILY: I’m Lily. Nice to meet you.

BROOKLYN: Nice to meet you guys as well.
---

At Java Underground, Madison and Johnny are splitting a piece of cake.

MADISON: This coffee cake is so sinful.

JOHNNY: I hear you there. But, it is so good.

MADISON: It really is. Hey, listen, thanks so much for taking me out. I know things haven’t been easy for you lately but it is nice that you haven’t forgotten about me.

JOHNNY: Madison, we have made love. We took things to the next level. Of course I am not going to forget about you.

MADISON: Listen, before we move forward, we need to talk. There is something that you need to know about me.
---

Back at the Mona Lisa, the bartender refills Iva’s martini.

SABRINA: I don’t understand. What exactly are you apologizing for?

IVA: A couple weeks ago I asked you for relationship advice. I should’ve known that, that wasn’t the right thing to ask you about. You felt uncomfortable. I’m sorry.

SABRINA: I am sorry too.

IVA: For what?

SABRINA: I shouldn’t have freaked out on you like that. It was ages ago. I just should’ve left it in the past. I didn’t mean to bring it up.

IVA: Listen, I think that we’ve both apologized enough. How about I get the next round and we act as though a relationship advice conversation never happened?

SABRINA: Sounds good to me.
---

Back at Alison and Casey’s Apartment, Alison is laying in bed. She is looking at a sonogram photo of what was going to be her and Casey’s child. She cries quietly. She curls up with the sonogram photo.
---

In the Oakdale Park, Madison and Johnny are walking a trail.

MADISON: Thank you again. That cake was so good.

JOHNNY: Yeah. No problem.

MADISON: Hey, are you gonna be okay for tomorrow?

JOHNNY: I would be better if I had you by my side.

MADISON: You want me to come with you?

JOHNNY: I would love nothing more. Will you?

MADISON: Okay. I will be there.

JOHNNY: Thank you.

MADISON: Anytime.
---

Back at BRO, in the Lab, Paul pushes Faith off of him.

PAUL: Faith, what are you doing?

FAITH: I just…

PAUL: You what?

FAITH: I’m sorry. This was stupid. I just haven’t had a relationship in a really long time and I was beginning to miss having a man in my life.

PAUL: Faith, I feel bad for you too but I’m married.

FAITH: I know. Look, like I said, it was stupid. I’m just gonna go.

PAUL: Okay. Maybe you should take tomorrow off.

FAITH: Like fired?

PAUL: No. No, not fired. Just take tomorrow off, please.

FAITH: Okay. Yeah.

Faith buttons her blouse back up. She walks out of the lab.
---

Back at Lily and Holden’s Home, Lily, Holden, Natalie, and Brooklyn walk into the living room. They have just finished dinner.

BROOKLYN: That was a love dinner, Mrs. Snyder.

LILY: Oh, thank you. It was just a simple casserole.

HOLDEN: She’s right. It was really good.

NATALIE: Alright. Yeah. It was. Listen, there’s something that I need to tell you two. If you could please sit.

Lily and Holden sit.

LILY: Honey, we’re sitting.

HOLDEN: Is everything okay?

NATALIE: Everything will be fine once I tell you guys the truth.

BROOKLYN: Nat, are you sure that you want to do this?

NATALIE: Yeah. It is time now.

LILY: Time for what?

NATALIE: Brooklyn and I go way beyond friends.

HOLDEN: What is that supposed to mean?

NATALIE: She’s my girlfriend. I’m a lesbian.

The camera pans to everyone's faces.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 65***

No comments:

Post a Comment

EP 171 - The Finale

AS THE WORLD TURNS ~ EPISODE 171 CREATED BY: IRNA PHILLIPS WRITTEN BY: CASEY HUTCHISON STORY CONSULTANT: DAWN GREGORY SPECIAL N...